What we can achieve together
- Use the opportunity to carry out research in the area of cultured
meat or, for example, into egg substitutes.
- Our address database has thousands of contacts that may
be of help to you: Are you interested in the following
For data protection reasons we are unable to make our address database
public here. We therefore ask you to send
your enquiries, comments and suggestions to us and we will make
sure that they are passed on to the relevant contacts free of charge.
- Contacts to researchers working on cultured meat?
- Contacts to existing small companies producing and selling
vegetarian meats, non-dairy milk drinks and egg replacements?
- Contacts to decision-makers in the food-industry?
- The opportunity to circulate your innovative ideas throughout
the vegetarian and animal welfare movement worldwide?
- And more?
Our address database also contains
- Research establishments concerned with food technology and
- Organisations such as FAO, WHO, ILSI etc.
- Contact details of individual researchers working on cultured
- Decision makers and research establishments in the food industry
- Vegetarian organisations worldwide
- Animal welfare and animal rights organisations worldwide
- With this website we want to pass on information about the huge
market potential, the challenges, the opportunities and the current
developments to each of the relevant areas.
- If you have information or links that would be relevant for us,
or any comments or suggestions, then we would very much like to
hear from you. Thank you!
- Media campaigns are planned for the future, at present we are
compiling our media contacts list.
- Contact us